Cheater Report

Discussion in 'Problem Players' started by *KwTi^ [Fica], May 23, 2016.

1. *KwTi^ [Fica]

*KwTi^ [Fica] Community Member

Hello Smokers,
    I just want to report a cheater that i notice coming back to the server every few days. '
    His name is : HyPerRific (he has SL tag < the puplic group)
    Profile Link : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305451235/
    Gametracker: https://www.gametracker.com/player/HyPerRifiC/74.91.117.241:27015/

( You could tell this kid bought his account rank 3 ready, in april 2015 this account was seen in Sweden and suddenly after a year he is in the US with low hours)

I have done a lot of over watch cases, and i have been playing this game for a long time.

This guy never kills shit when admins are dead that why Crazy Ruskiy could not ban him right away, So i kept rushing and dying first to spec him and he was straight bullshit
    As you can see in the demos keep ur eyes on the xray and his movement , also keep an eye on his cross hair placement.

sometimes he straight head shot all his kills
    and sometimes his kills only set to the body

Make sure to watch all the demos, at the end he notice that im spectating and he was calm trigger botting on the boddy

Dropbox link to Demos rar:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/a33svqwi0hqz3na/Demos of hyp.rar?dl=0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the end, its ur call weather to ban him or not.
    Why do i care? i come to the SL community to chill with good old frinds and have a fun time with 0 cheaters, if i didint saw this couple of times i wdnt bother even reporting him but what is pissing me off that he is coming back!

If you have anything hit me up on steam.
    Best,
    FicaQ8

2. Hyper

Hyper Community Member

Wow, First off man I don't even know who you are. And this story you make up about me really? Sweden? I am a american, I

lived in the states all my life, and as far as this cheating goes.. this is the first time it was ran by me lol.. I played with mostly
    all SL admins, and they pretty good, and cool too. my x hair is high because, i aim to get hs.. I dont easily just get hs.. I

palyed cs before long ago. and just got play in to csgo of late modern better graphics etc... also I have been spec by plenty

admin, and good players ass well, and never ban, and this demo is a waste of time PUT PLEASE ALL WATCH i would love for

him to face a consequence for a false report , I would like for him to say sorry for calling me a cheater and rubbing salt on my good name.

Thanks,

Hyper

3. Hyper

Hyper Community Member

P.S This account was never in sweden. I have my bank statement to prove it, you satly fella. lol

4. *KwTi^ [Fica]

Damn man u broke my heart with your story.... If I lie demos don't buddy

5. Hyper

Hyper Community Member

well lets wait on the demo then bro, no worries with me :p

6. [RWTD]Gold[BCthc]

[RWTD]Gold[BCthc] Co-Owner

Where's the popcorn.... This is getting interesting

7. Hyper

Hyper Community Member

oh gold shhhh! lol

8. Amp'D

Amp'D www.twitch.tv/AmpdNemesis Staff Member Website Manager Community Manager Recruiter Moderator Admin Donator

You have been banned and the ban will not be lifted. Several people reported you, along with demo files, and multiple other admin witnessed questionable plays from you as well.

9. *KwTi^ [Fica]

Yo Hyper who`s facing the consequence? now CHEATER ! go buy another account now and i will !@#ing catch again and again so dont come around our clean community cheaters aint welcome !

10. *KwTi^ [Fica]

;p did u enjoy the popcorn now ? Happy ending

11. *KwTi^ [Fica]

Thanks, appreciate you all for keeping the community clean of dirt and sh!T

12. [RWTD]Gold[BCthc]

Very disappointed Juan.. Very disappointed...I expected more from you..

13. Amp'D

Amp'D www.twitch.tv/AmpdNemesis Staff Member Website Manager Community Manager Recruiter Moderator Admin Donator

14. [RWTD]Gold[BCthc]

That guy is Juan deag I think

15. Amp'D

Oh, I only saw him in server as HyPerRifiC, but apparently he may also go by that name. Either way, he is gone. Lol Pro happened to ban him just before I did, but didn't catch his steam ID. RIP hackers!