Must Read News for the New Year.

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Amp'D, Dec 27, 2016.

• by Amp'D, Dec 27, 2016 at 2:10 AM
  • Amp'D

Amp'D www.twitch.tv/AmpdNemesis Staff Member Website Manager Community Manager Recruiter Moderator Admin Donator

So first off, we here at SL want to wish everybody a wonderful holiday season, and hope that everybody had a joy-filled Christmas! we hope everybody had a Merry Christmas, and has a Happy New Year!!!!

.:SL:.40 likes this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Amp'D, Dec 27, 2016.

1. [RWTD]Gold[BCthc]
    This is a tragedy. Simply tragic..
    Amp'D likes this.
  2. .:SL:.40
    We will be looking for other games to host in the future. Thanks for your support.
    Amp'D likes this.
  3. [RWTD]Gold[BCthc]
    This better be an April fools joke or I'm just gonna rage...
    Slams phone
    Amp'D likes this.
  4. Amp'D
    Wish it were... CS has just gotten the shaft from Valve in terms of community servers. It's just not bringing in enough monthly donations to maintain the costs. The people that are still devoted to the game only care about MM and ESEA stuff these days =(
  5. [RWTD]Gold[BCthc]
    I think we should look into this a bit more before we get to carried away..
    Just had a blast tonight with everyone..good times good times
  6. Valky
    last night was definitely fun! felt almost like the good old days.. but sadly enough it's not filled up everyday like it used to be before. This is pretty much the only server I play on, so I guess it's time to start selling my skins... It's been a blast while it lasted.. hopefully we could get it going again in the near future! long live SL!
  7. .:SL:.40
    I'm just sad real gamers lose a safe place from trolls and cheaters to just come and chill and relax..... That is what it was all about. Just making a fun place for people to relax and not worry about BS cheaters/Trolls.
  8. .:SL:.40
    Don't sell them yet. We may be able to just run 1 server around 50 a month.
    Valky likes this.
  9. [RWTD]Gold[BCthc]
    It was awesome to see alot of our friends get together and play.. Had a blast...
    Happy new year everyone
    Valky likes this.
  10. .:SL:.40
    Thanks to gold we will be able to play for longer!!! Thanks gold!!!!
    :cannabissmoking:
    Valky and [RWTD]Gold[BCthc] like this.
  11. [RWTD]Gold[BCthc]
    Another fun night off havin fun with our friends and some new faces...we've got such a great community here.. So much fun to play with familiar faces and not worry about trolls and whiners... Great to see everyone...
    Glad I could help out.... Xoxoxo happy new year
    Valky and .:SL:.40 like this.