No SL cs servers

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDevilsLettuce, Mar 12, 2017.

1. TheDevilsLettuce

TheDevilsLettuce Community Member

Just wondering what hapoened to the main SL server. Hasnt been popping up in weeks and im just curious if it will ever come back?

2. [RWTD]Gold[BCthc]

[RWTD]Gold[BCthc] Co-Owner

I'm afraid due to lack of interest, the cs server is gone..we had many a good times in there,but they destroyed the community based servers with all of their matchmaking/ money making schemes.. All the lads are still around and playing various games. Feel free to catch up with us on the teamspeak server anytime..

3. TheDevilsLettuce

TheDevilsLettuce Community Member

Wow man thats shitty, hands down the best server ive ever played on... but all good things must come to an end i guess... whats the TS info?

.:SL:.40 and [RWTD]Gold[BCthc] like this.
  4. Screaming_Fork

Screaming_Fork Community Member

Man for real? shit, what else still has community servers? I was MIA for life but was looking to get back into sl, maybe insurgency will have to do. So sad First BF3 killed their community server's now CS:GO. All the other custom server's are stupid mini games

.:SL:.40 likes this.
  5. .:SL:.40

.:SL:.40 Don't forget to enter our weekly Raffle guys! =) Staff Member Owner

We are running a dedicated Ark server right now. Join us if you have that game.